RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
- Scope, validity and framework of the terms 1.1. The Terms and Conditions apply to the legal relations between the person (hereinafter the Customer) and the owner of the shopping environment www.lakiara.ee (hereinafter the e-shop) La Kiara OÜ (hereinafter the Seller) when purchasing products via the e-store. 1.2. In addition, the current legal grounds is regulated by the acts in force in the Republic of Estonia arising from the purchase of products through the e-store.
- Products 2.1. The prices of the products are in euros and include 20% VAT. 2.2. Product prices and availability are subject to change without notice. 2.3. The pictures of the products in the e-shop are for illustrative purposes only and may differ from the actual products.
- Payment of the products 3.1. Products can be paid for through selected bank links and also by invoice. 3.2. La Kiara OÜ is the liable handler of personal data, La Kiara OÜ forwards the personal data necessary for making payments to the authorized processor Maksekeskus AS, Swedbank AS, AS SEB PANK, AS LHV PANK.
- Delivery of the product(s) 4.1. Free shipping applies to orders worth 75€ or more. 4.2. Delivery time is 1-6 working days. 4.3. The product(s) are delivered by Smartpost or Omniva to the selected parcel pick up machine. 4.4. The customer is obliged to check the correctness of the contact information provided before placing the order in order to avoid delays and misunderstandings during the delivery of the products. The Seller is not responsible for the delay in the delivery of the products and any misunderstandings if the delay or misunderstanding is due to the inaccuracy of the information provided by the Customer when placing the order. 4.5. The customer becomes the owner of the product(s) after paying for it. 4.6. The products of La Kiara OÜ are delivered within the Baltic states.
- 14-day return policy 5.1. The customer has a 14-day right of withdrawal from the e-store upon receiving the product(s) (hereinafter 14-day right of return) in accordance with the terms and conditions below. 5.2. By purchasing from the e-store, the Customer agrees to the following conditions for the right of return: 5.2.1. The returned product(s) must be unused. 5.2.2 To return the product(s), please fill in the withdrawal form. The application should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org in order to agree on further actions. The product can be physically returned via Smartpost or Omniva parcel machine to Paadi tee 3, Haabneeme, Viimsi (Viimsi center / Selver Smartpost parcel machine). 5.2.3 We will refund the returned product to the Customer’s current account within 14 days of receiving the withdrawal application. We will cover the postage costs related to the return within Estonia.
- Warranty 6.1. The products sold by the e-store have a 2-year warranty. 6.2. Products and parts that are worn or destroyed by excessive force will not be covered under the warranty. 6.3. Naturally worn parts during use are not covered by the warranty.
- Liability and Force Majeure 7.1. The Seller and the Customer shall be liable to each other for the damage caused to the other party by the violation of these terms and conditions in the cases and to the extent provided by the legislation in force in the Republic of Estonia. 7.2. The Seller shall not be liable for damages caused to the Customer or for the delay in the delivery of the product if the damage or the delay in the delivery of the product is due to a circumstance which the Seller could not have foreseen (force majeure).
- Processing of personal data 8.1. By entering personal data in the e-shop, the Consumer grants the right to collect and process the Consumer’s personal data (name, contact telephone number, home address, e-mail address) and to forward personal data to the logistics partner for delivery. 8.2. The e-shop has the right to use the consumer’s residential or location address for sending advertising and other information to the Consumer. 8.3. The consumer has the right to refuse the collection and use of his personal data at any time, unless this is necessary for the collection of a claim under the contract or the delivery of the product(s). 8.4. The use of electronic personal data for direct mail only takes place if the Consumer has given his or her separate consent. 8.5. When paying for purchases with banks with encrypted data communication, the Consumer ensures the security of personal bank IDs. The online store has no access to such information.
- Procedure for submitting claims 9.1. The e-shop is liable for non-compliance with the terms of the contract or defects in the product(s) sold to the Consumer, which become apparent within two years from the delivery of the goods to the Consumer. 9.2. In the event of a defect, the consumer has the right to contact the online store within two months at the latest, submitting a receipt on the basis of which the purchase of the product(s) was paid for. 9.3. If there is a defect in the product(s), please stop using the product(s). 9.4. Repair or replacement of defective product(s) is agreed between the e-shop and the Consumer. The cost of the repair is covered by the e-shop. 9.5. The e-shop is not responsible for any defects in the product caused by the fault of the Consumer, which have occurred as a result of improper storage or improper use of the product. 9.6. In case of non-compliance or defects of the product(s), please send a complaint to the e-mail address email@example.com, stating the name of the customer, contact telephone number, order number and a precise description of the non-compliance or defect of the product(s). 9.7. A claim for non-conformity or defect of the product must be submitted within two months from the discovery of the non-conformity or defect of the product. 9.8. All claims will be reviewed and the Consumer will be contacted as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days of receiving the claim. 9.9. The consumer has the right to demand a reduction in the purchase price or termination of the contract from the e-store and recover the goods if the e-shop cannot repair or replace the product(s), the repair or replacement fails, the e-shop has not remedied the product(s) within a reasonable time.
- Other conditions 10.1. If the e-shop has refused to resolve the Consumer’s complaint or the Customer does not agree with the solution offered by the e-store and finds that his / her rights have been violated or his / her interests have been violated, the Customer may submit a complaint to the Consumer Disputes Committee through the Consumer Protection Board. The consumer may lodge a complaint himself or through a representative. The details of the Consumer Disputes Committee are:
Address: Rahukohtu 2, 10130 Tallinn
The European Union’s online consumer dispute resolution platform can be found at: http://ec.europa.eu/odr. On this platform, the Consumer can file a complaint for both a cross-border and a domestic transaction.